HUBER Prensa de tornillo S-PRESS
Prensa de tornillo para plantas de tratamiento de aguas pequeñas y medianas
- Producto final: torta seca de fango
- Bajo consumo energético
- Fácil explotación
- Diseño compacto y encapsulado
- Posibilidad de unidades móviles
The Screw Press consists in a cylindrical wedge wire basket. A preceding flocculation reactor ensures a sludge flock quality that allows dewatering of the sludge flocks and stabilises the flocculated sludge.
The free water drains through the basket whilst the solids inside the basket are conveyed gently upwards through the inclined basket by a slowly rotating screw. Continuous dewatering of the sludge takes place in the Screw Press with an increasing build-up of pressure due to the conical basket, which reduces the sludge cake volume in the press zone.
The filtration pressure inside the machine is adjustable by means of a pressure cone in the sludge discharge. Screen basket cleaning is performed by means of an automatic washing system.
Advantages of the HUBER Screw Press S-PRESS
- Sludge volume reduction up to 90 %
- Minimum wear and vibration due to the low speed of the compacting screw < 5 rpm
- Insensitive to coarse material, designed for high solids loads
- Maximum system availability due to the virtually wear-resistant and clog-free stainless steel wedge section basket
- No need for lubrication
- Completely encapsulated, odour-free plant
- Low noise < 68 dB(A)
- No vibration
- Pneumatically controlled pressure cone system
- Extra sturdy design for industrial applications
- More than 500 installations worldwide