HUBER Desarenador circular HRSF
Alto rendimiento de separación debido al régimen hidráulico
- Disponible en tanque de acero inoxidable o de hormigón
- Separación del 95 % / 0.20 mm
- Poco espacio requerido
- Desengrasador opcional
- Caudales hasta 140 l/s
Separation of the grit particles in the HUBER Circular Grit Trap HRSF is supported by the rotational motion of the wastewater. The separation effect is generated by overlapping of the vertical downward motion and a developing centrifugal force acting on the individual grit particles. The inner tank surface serves as the separation area.
To increase the separation area, the HUBER Circular Grit Trap HRSF has an additional separation cone for a reliable maximum separation performance. For improved separation of organics from grit, the option for air intake via an aeration system is provided. Organic components are kept floating and are discharged with the water flow above the separator cone.
The separated solids are removed from the plant either directly by means of an integrated classifying screw, or pumped into a grit classifier.
The layout of the HUBER Circular Grit Trap HRSF was made on the basis of numeric design engineering and tested and verified under practical conditions in collaboration with the German test institute LGA.
The advantages of the HUBER Circular Grit Trap HRSF
- Maximum separation efficiency due to additional separation area (separator cone)
- Compact, space-saving unit
- Completely made of stainless steel
- Maximum corrosion protection through acid treatment in a pickling bath
- With integrated grit classifying screw
- Optional concrete tank design
- Optional with scum separator and aeration