HUBER Tamiz de banda EscaMax®
Tamiz de banda continua en chapa perforada – gran versatilidad
- Luz de paso acotada en dos dimensiones para tamizados muy exigentes
- Diseño compacto y robusto
- Fácil de instalar en canales existentes
- Ideal para canales profundos con gran calado
- Chapa perforada ≥ 3 mm
The EscaMax® complements the well-known HUBER program for municipal and industrial wastewater screening, as it is particularly well suited in situations where excellent separation efficiency is required in deep channels with high water levels.
The sturdy EscaMax® screen is able to reliably cope with even high amounts of gravel and grit. The twodimensional screening elements prevent especially long fibres from passing through the screen and achieve thus the maximum separation efficiency.
Perforated screening elements provide superior separation efficiency in comparison with slit screening elements. It has been determined that two-dimensional perforations are better than onedimensional slits.
Formation of screenings rolls is prevented by rake bars extending over the full width of the screen in combination with the screen's installation angle. Even cans and bottles are lifted by these rakes.
At their upper turning point the perforated plates are continuously cleaned by a fast counterrotating brush which increases the cleaning energy and thus significantly improves the cleaning efficiency. Cleansing is supported by an integrated spray bar.
The benefits of the EscaMax® Screen at a glance
- Excellent separation efficiency due travelling perforated plates
- Reliable cleansing of the perforated plates with a rotating brush
- No scraper roller for trough edge cleaning required
- All bearings are maintenance-free. All submerged bearings are wear-resistant ceramic bearings.
- Compact design with a low installation height above ground level
- Completely odour-encased screen with easy to remove covers
- Easy-to-retrofit into existing channels, installation without channel recesses possible
- The screen consists of a self-supporting folded stainless steel profile so that it can easily be lifted out of the channel.
- Not hindered by gravel or grit
- Simple and easy-to-access chain tensioning unit
- All machine components in contact with the medium are made of stainless steel and acid treated in a pickling bath (except chains, drives, bearings). As an option, the chains and chain wheels are available in stainless steel.