Rozwiązania HUBER dla wstępne oczyszczanie mechaniczne
Removal of interfering substances from raw wastewater and sludge
Good mechanical pre-treatment is important for protection of subsequent processes from clogging, tressing and abrasion. It is precondition for reliable operation, with little wear and maintenance of the entire plant.
Mechanical pre-treatment includes screens for removal of debris and other disturbing solids, screenings treatment and grit traps for removal of mineral solids (stones, grit and sand) as well as grease traps for removal of fat, oil and grease.
By pertinacious pioneering work HUBER has gained global market leadership in every field of mechanical pre-treatment:
- We have introduced fine and ultra-fine screens in the market. Thousands of our ROTAMAT® units are in worldwide operation. In addition, we have supplied over a thousand STEP SCREEN®s and hundreds of Perforated and Bar Screens.
- We are also the leader in Screenings Treatment, e.g. with our superior Super-Launder Wash-Press WAP/SL.
- We have developed and introduced innovative HUBER solutions for Grit Treatment. The performance of our Grit Washers remains unparalleled.
- We were the first to integrate the entire pre-treatment in single and compact units, in our ROTAMAT® Complete Plants.
- In addition we are the unparalleled market leader in Faecal Sludge Treatment.
Due to our long-term and global experience & expertise, we offer the optimal solution for any mechanical pre-treatment problem. And we implement our solutions by supplying most reliable, durable and efficient HUBER products.