HUBER Vortex Separatore Sabbie circolare VORMAX
Alto grado di separazione con il flusso rotante attivo vortex
- Installazione in vasche di calcestruzzo
- Azionamento robusto tipo ”bull gear”
- Per portate fino a 3000 l/s
- Minimo ingombro
- Ingresso ed uscita separate da 270° o 360° garantiscono
- la massima distanza
- percorribile del flusso
- all'interno della vasca
- Bassa perdita di carico idraulico
Grit separation from wastewater helps prevent operational problems such as grit sedimentation, increased wear and blockages. The screened wastewater enters the VORMAX at the bottom of the grit chamber where tangential rotational movement is generated due to the curved vortex chamber.
A constantly rotating stirrer helps support the wastewater circulation within the grit chamber ensuring a constant velocity of rotation within the complete grit trap system even under dry weather conditions. Due to the constant radial rotation the solids are very quickly collected within the centre of the grit chamber from where they then pass into the bottom of the grit collection tank. The grit-free wastewater then exits and flows onto the next treatment step.
Centrifugal or airlift pumps can then deliver the collected solids from the grit collection tank into a grit classifier or grit washer where the solids can then be subsequently separated and dewatered and organic particles removed.
The advantages of the HUBER Vortex Grit Chamber VORMAX
- Compact, space-saving design
- High grit separation efficiency
- Low energy demand
- Throughput capacity up to 3000 l/s
- Low pressure loss
- Optional concrete tank design
- Minimum wear, reduced maintenance
- Optional subsequent grit washing