HUBER Coanda Planta compacta ROTAMAT® Ro5 C
Pretratamiento mecánico completo en un solo equipo
- Tamizado fino, prensado y lavado del residuo, desarenador y clasificador de arenas en un solo equipo
- Lavador de arena opcional
- Compacta, ahorro de espacio
- Completamente encapsulado
- Capacidad hasta 25 l/s
A container-mounted ROTAMAT® Micro Strainer removes solid material from the wastewater depending on its bar spacing (e.g. e = 2 mm). Screenings are removed and transported by a screw conveyor. Inside the closed rising pipe, screenings are dewatered and compacted by an integrated press. Subsequently, they are discharged into a container.
The cleaned wastewater flows by gravity into a COANDA circular grit trap. As the COANDA Tulip is fed through a vortex chamber, the wastewater flow gets tangential in addition to a radial flow direction. Air is sucked into the vortex and mixed with the waste water flow.
The combination of three effects, namely the COANDA effect, the tea-cup effect and the air intake, guarantee that the organic components are kept on the surface and discharged over a weir while the grit settles in the lower trough area. The separated grit is removed through a classifying screw, statically dewatered and discharged into a container.
Benefits of the HUBER Coanda Complete Plant ROTAMAT® Ro5 C
- Complete mechanical pre-treatment by the combination of fine screen, circular grit trap and grit classifier in one compact, encased unit
- Integrated dewatering and compaction of the screenings; option of screenings washing
- Max. throughput 40 l/s
- Fully automatic control
- Completely made of stainless steel, pickled in an acid bath
- Small space requirement
- Option of frost-proof design down to - 25°C